- Masks are being worn by all team members at all times. Housekeeping use fresh gloves for every room service.
- All touch points in public areas such as door handles, countertops, tabletops, etc. are cleaned continuously using an EPA registered sanitizer/ disinfectant. Formulated hand sanitizers are in place in public spaces.
- Rigorous cleaning protocols are in place for high-touch and in all room surfaces. UV light room sanitation of rooms. The frequency of room cleaning during a guest’s stay may be altered based on guest requirements.
- Protocols are in place for kitchen and dining staff to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food/beverage related items.
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all area are being followed and monitored. Re-figuration of the dining venue and lobby to ensure that safe distances between guests are maintained.
Posted on July 28, 2020 at 2:34 pm